using of mark
Information Using of Mark
- Certified clients can use the certified logo according to the Management System of the G-CERTI. The clients shallobserve the law related with the certification.
- Permissible Period
- Certified company shall use the logo since the company get the certification. Limitation of Using Mark
- The Mark on the Certification means the system certification work is registered from the corporate credibility organizations, and its use must be strictly limited.
- The marks may be used on the stationery, advertising, promotional goods, flags, vehicles and corporate clothing, but it must not misrepresent the product which is not in the certification scope.
- The mark must not be directly used on products or product packages.
- It also must not be used in a way of showing an indication of the product conformance, but can be used on packaging for transport of the product. (It never use the individual package that goes to customers.)
- Refer: ISO/IEC 17030
- The mark must not be used on laboratory test reports or calibration reports.
- The guideline of using the Mark and client's observance to comply must be attached in the contract.
- The Mark or Phrase that received certification can use only. (Ex: ISO 9001 certified company)
- G-CERTI Mark can be independently used but the Mark of KAB (Korea Accreditation Board)
- must not be independently used.
- Use of the certification mark
- This applies to marks that have a specific form including some basic description of its applicability. A statement inwords alone does not constitute a mark in this sense. Any such wording should be true and not mislead
- This could be a clear statement the "(This product) was manufactured in a plant whose QMS/EMS is certified as being in conformity with ISO 9001/14001".
- If you have any questions how to use the above, please contact the GCERT BALTIC.